Summer Camp Discount Day
A Special Treat: No Lines, Just Savings!
Take advantage of our camp priority online registration day on Wednesday, February 15 to not only secure your spot in our popular camps, but also receive a 10% discount. Registration will open online at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg on 2/15 at 9am. The 10% summer camp discount only applies to online registration and only on Wednesday, 2/15 through 11:59pm. There will be no in-office registration on 2/15.
We want the online registration process to go as smooth as possible for you! Check out these Pro Tips:
Before 2/15: Get Your Online Account Ready
- Families who have participated in El Cerrito Recreation programs (anything from swim lessons, to Afterschool Care, to past camps) already have an existing account. Make sure you can log-in to your account at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg. Having trouble? Try the “Forgot Password” feature. If that doesn’t work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your login credentials.
- If you are brand-new to our programs and don’t have an existing account, create one at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg.
- Make sure all your account information is up to date. Birthdays are especially important! Campers must have a birthday listed on their account to be eligible for camps. To add a birthday to a household member, please contact email@example.com.
- Review our “How To” on processing an online registration. Click here for step-by-step registration instructions.
- Review our Summer Camp rECguide as well as our Parent Handbook which contain important policies and procedures.
- Questions about camp programming? Want to learn more about camp? Get your questions answered BEFORE discount day. You can contact our office at (510) 559-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about camps. Families are encouraged to have their summer's planned out prior to registering for the smoothest registration process.
- Complete all of these steps as early as possible!
ON 2/15: Register Early Online!
- Registration will open ONLINE ONLY at 9am. While camps will show up online prior to this date and time, you will not be able to register until 9am. Register at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg.
- Prepare yourself for the fact that some camps will fill immediately. Historically, hundreds of registrations occur right at 9am and inevitably some of our most popular camps will fill to their maximum capacities immediately. If this happens, be sure to add your camper to the waitlist. If your desired camp is full, there is nothing our office can do on registration day. However, we CAN utilize our waitlist! If space opens before camp begins, we will contact you. Waitlist registrations must be processed the same way as standard online camp registration, but no fees will be charged.
- Prioritize your favorite camps! Add these to your cart first and complete your transaction in a timely manner. Please note camps will not stay in your cart if you leave the site and return later (including logging out and back in, or letting the page expire due to inactivity).
- Having Trouble? The Community Center office will be open to phone calls and emails on discount day from 9am-5pm. Contact us at (510) 559-7000 or email email@example.com. Please note that we cannot process any registrations over the phone, only help troubleshoot any issues you may be having with online registration.
- We expect a high volume of calls this day so please be patient with our staff who will be working to assist as many people as possible. Please try to get your camp questions in before Discount Day and refrain from calling with waitlist inquiries so that we can keep our lines open to those who need assistance.
- No in-office registrations will be processed on 2/15. Office registration will open on Thursday, 2/16.
- Any camps with spaces remaining after discount day, as well as waitlist opportunities, will remain open for online registration. The full camp fee with no discount will be charged for all transactions on and after Thursday, 2/16.
- If after 2/15 you choose to transfer camps within the allowed transfer time, the discount will NOT carry over to your new camp. The full camp fee will be charged for the camp you are transferring to.
- If you are offered a spot from the waitlist after 2/15, the discount will not apply to camp fees.
- In-office registration will open on Thursday, 2/16.