Swim Center is hiring!
Swim Center is looking for Lifeguards and Swim Instructors for the 2021 Summer season! You DO NOT need to be Lifeguard certified, we will train you! If interested, please apply online!
Family swim for up to 5 family members
Families can now swim in with their children! The small Activity Pool offers 5 areas for reservations for families. A minimum of 2 family members per area with a maximum of 5 family members living within the same home can swim. Children 1 years of age and younger swim for free!
Please see the diagram below for more information!
Families can bring their own Coast Guard approved lifejackets. The Swim Center does not provide lifejackets, and no other toys or flotation devices are allowed.
new area beginning may 17th!
The Swim Center has rearranged the Activity Pool in order to accommodate a variety of program offerings! Beginning Monday May 17th, please see the new lay out for Family Swim.
Red (TODDLER) Area – this area is the first area you see when entering the facility, with stairs along one entire side of the pool and a Mushroom spray feature. This area goes from 1’3” to 2’ in depth and is great for families with young children just learning to walk. Please note, features such as the Mushroom will NOT be turned on during this time.
Orange Area *– this area is to the right of Red Area and goes from 2’ to 3’6” in depth and is great for older children that can swim, or infants and toddlers being held by parents. Please note there is no ladder or stairs in this area.
Yellow Area *- NEW! This area is to the right of Orange Area and is 3'6" in depth. This area is great for older children that can swim, or infants and toddlers being held by parents.
Green Area *– this area is next to the Emery G. Weed Lap Pool, across from the locker rooms. This area is 3’6” in depth and is great for older children that can swim, or infants and toddlers being held by parents.
Blue Area *– this area is next to the Emery G. Weed Lap Pool, across from the slide. This area 3’6” in depth and is great for older children that can swim, or infants and toddlers being held by parents. There is a set of stairs for entry into the pool that is great for younger kids to play on. This area is reserved for Swim Lessons on Saturday mornings.
Purple Area *– this area is the area with the slide and is 3’6” in depth. There is a ladder for entry into the pool and is great for older children that can swim, or infants and toddlers being held by parents. Please note the slide will NOT be turned on during this time and must not be played on by swimmers. Monday through Friday, this area is set up differently than shown on diagram, locker and entry area remain the same.
- Red (TODDLER) Area will be reserved individually due to the shallow depth of this area.
- Purple Area will be reserved individually during certain Fitness Swim times.
- * Orange - Purple Areas will be combined in online reservations (except as noted above). Swimmers will choose their area once they arrive outside the facility.
June 12th - July 2nd
|Monday - Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
*Swim Lesson will be held in the Activity Pool 10am-12:45pm and 4pm-6:45pm. Family Swim space will be limited during this time.
**Swim Lessons will be held in the Activity Pool 10am-12:45pm. Family Swim space will be limited during this time.
Continually check the online registration page for cancellations or newly released times!
Family Area reservations can be made online here.
|Session||Reservation Period||Resident Registration||Non-Resident Registration|
|Summer Session 2||TBD||TBD||TBD|
$8 Resident for first family member, $6 each additional family member
$10 Non-Resident for first family member, $8 each additional family member
Minimum of 2 family members
Children under the age of 1 year old are free!
Information on the steps the Swim Center is taking to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus, plus information on our programs and how to reserve lanes, is available in the Policies Manual which you can read here (updated version as of 2/11/21).
High-Use Facility: This is a high-use facility with multiple programs happening at a time. During your reservation time, other programs may be occurring that have loud music or amplified sound.
Verification of Residency: Proof of household address may be requested at any time to verify residency. This may be in the form of a utility bill or rental lease.
Cancellation Policy: For Fitness, Family and Water Aerobics reservations, lanes can now be cancelled online (no in-person or over phone cancellations) up to 7pm the day before your reservation! You can reserve lanes up until midnight the day of. A 50% processing fee will be applied, the remaining 50% will be applied as a credit to your household. The Online Instructions page has been updated with instructions on how to cancel a lane reservation.
The Swim Center is CLOSED on City Holidays
Monday, May 31, 2021
Family Swim Etiquette
- Each reservation is made on the hour (example: 10am, 11am, etc.)
- Each family will have 45 minutes in the facility, including entry into the facility, swimming, and exiting the facility.
- Only one reservation per family per day.
- Arrive ready to swim. Locker rooms are for emergency bathroom use only, changing and shower areas are closed. Changing on deck is not allowed.
- Please enter and exit from your area at the designated spot. If you must use the stairs/ladder, please alert the Lifeguard while checking in so they may place you in an area with stairs/ladder.
- Swim only in the area you registered for. The area is on your receipt and posted in front of each lane.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times until in the water.
- Within their designated area each customers and member of their household must stay at least 4 feet away from buoy or lane lines.
- No equipment will be available at the pool for usage.
- No toys or floatation devices except coast guard approved lifejackets allowed. Label and frequently sanitize your lifejacket.
- Lockers will be placed along the perimeter surrounding both pools for customers bags and belongings. Nothing can be placed on tables/chairs on the deck. Customers must place their belongings next to or inside the locker.
- No tables, chairs, picnic tables, or other deck equipment will be available for use.
- Once a reservation is made, no refunds or transfers due to undesirable weather