Give the gift of F.U.N.! Whether for the holidays or just because, GIFT CARDS from the El Cerrito Recreation Department are a great way to show you care! Available for any amount, GIFT CARDS can be used for any number of programs within the Recreation Department including but not limited to:
- Youth Programs such as Gymnastics or Karate
- Adult Programs such as Ballet or Zumba
- 60+ Programs such as Easy Ride or Respite
- Swim Programs such as Punch Passes or Swim Lessons
GIFT CARDS can be purchased online at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg by clicking on "Gift Cards & Donations" or in person at the El Cerrito Community Center.
- It is HIGHLY SUGGESTED when purchasing online, you log-in to your account to complete the purchase. While you can make the purchase as a "Guest" if the gift card information is lost it will be very difficult for office staff to find without it being purchased under your household.
- If you have problems logging in online, you can always request a password reset or username. You can also come into the office to purchase.
- When purchasing a gift card, please make sure the amount is correct. The amount defaults to $100, but you can put anywhere from $5 to $5,000 (or more) in there!
- While purchasing, it will ask for a "Recipient Name" which is the person you are purchasing the gift card for. This can be you, or the name of the person you are purchasing it for.
GIFT CARDS can be redeemed online at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg at checkout, or in person at the El Cerrito Community Center. To redeem, have your gift card number and pin number available.
- When using your gift card online, in the "Shopping Cart" prior to checking out, you can apply your gift card.
- Enter the number and pin of the gift card (found on the receipt, physical gift card, or emailed gift card).
- If you leave the amount at $0.00 under "Amount" it will use either the entire gift card or enough of the gift card to cover the Total Fees. If it does not cover the full amount of the purchase, you can "Proceed to Checkout" to put in credit card information to complete the purchase.
- If you only want to use part of your gift card, and the amount in the cart is more than you want to use (for example, you have a $96 pass in your cart, and you only want to use $50 of your $100 gift card and then pay for the remainder of the pass), put the amount you want to use in "Amount" (for this example, $50). It will use only that amount on your gift card, then you can "Proceed to Checkout" to put in credit card information to complete the purchase.