Easy Ride Para-transit Senior & Disabled Transportation Service
The door-to-door shuttle providing rides to medical appointments, local grocery stores, shopping centers, religious services, personal care appointments, and visiting friends for only $3 each way. Our service area spans El Cerrito city limits. Easy Ride is operating on a modified schedule due to COVID-19.
- Monday & Tuesday: 10AM-2PM
- Wednesdays: 12PM-2PM
Please note that during COVID-19 Easy Ride trips will be single rider trips with the exception being two riders living in the same household.
- All riders must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Cleaning/disinfecting of the vehicle will be done before and after each rider.
- If you are not feeling well or are having any COVID-like symptoms, you will not be permitted to use the service.
- Friendly staff
- Low-cost fare compared to local agencies.
- Efficient and convenient for local appointments.
- Less wait time versus using public transportation.
- Reservations can be made one day in advance up to two weeks in advance.
- $3 per ride
- Payment is required at the time of pickup.
- Shuttle ticket books are available for purchase for $30 (10-tickets per book; $3 per ticket)
- Tickets may be purchased via cash, check or money order made out to "City of El Cerrito"
- 1st occurrence on any no-show will receive a verbal warning.
- 2nd occurrence will receive a letter detailing the 1st and 2nd occurrence.
- 3rd occurrence will result in suspension of service.
- Riders must be able to carry no more than 2-3 bags/packages on their own.
- Bags must fit at the feet of the rider.
- Bags should not exceed 10 pounds total.
- Drivers will not be able to help carry packages that exceeds the weight limit or take them inside living accommodations or facilities.
- Masks are required for everyone regardless of vaccination status.