Online Police Reporting
Welcome to the El Cerrito Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the El Cerrito Police Department City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
- This did not occur at a BART Station?
- This did not happen at Home Depot (Contact the Richmond Police Department.)
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Court Order Violation
Grand Theft (From Auto)
Harassing / Annoying Phone Calls
Hit and Run Accident
Lost / Mislaid Property
Trespass to Vehicle or Property
Begin Online Report
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the El Cerrito Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 510-237-3233) to file your report.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.