Click to Home

Go To Search
Do businesses need to pay the Water UUT bill?
The EBMUD Water UUT applies to all water accounts in El Cerrito, business and residential.

EBMUD Water Utility User Tax (UUT)

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my bill for the Water Utility User Tax in cash or give it directly to the City?
2. If I have moved during the billing period will I receive another Water UUT bill and am I being billed for time I was not living there?
3. The account holder is deceased. Does the estate still need to pay the Water UUT bill?
4. Do businesses need to pay the Water UUT bill?
5. Can I pay everything in one lump sum and not receive future billings?
6. Why is there a difference in the amount I owe from the UUT current charges?
7. Whom should I contact if I have a question about my Water Utility User Tax Supplemental Bill?

Home | Print Page | Email Page | RSS | Agendas | Calendar | Phone Numbers | FAQs | Internet Policy | Site Tips | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus
10890 San Pablo Ave. • El Cerrito, CA 94530-2323 • Ph: (510) 215-4300 • Fx: (510) 215-4319 • Email