- Your Government
- City Departments
- Summer Camps
- El Cerrito Camp Ravencliff
El Cerrito Camp Ravencliff
We look forward to our 21st summer in beautiful Humboldt County along the Eel River. At Camp Ravencliff, campers and teen leaders get to enjoy the great outdoors among redwood trees and participate in activities that include canoeing, sports, crafts, performing arts, friendship and team building, self-reflection, and so much more. Our staff are an incredible group of talented, caring, and fun people, many of whom are past Ravencliff campers and teen leaders themselves. Prior to the first day of camp, staff participate in rigorous training that covers such topics as camp safety, group development, camper/teen needs and camp programs and objectives.
FEES & INFORMATION
CAMPER Registration Opens: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 9am online at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg
TEEN Registration: If teens are accepted into the program, they will receive more information on when and how to register.
Fees: Camp fees are listed as El Cerrito Resident and Non-Resident rates. To qualify for Resident rates, you must reside in El Cerrito (94530 zip code). The 10% Discount Day promotion DOES NOT APPLY to Camp Ravencliff.
- Camper Session 1: $600 RES / $720 NRES
- Camper Session 2: $800 RES / $960 NRES
- Teen Program: $890 RES / $1068 NRES
Camp fees are paid via credit card and can be paid in full or by opting for the deposit only option. Those choosing the deposit option will be required to pay via credit card a $150.00 deposit per camper. The remaining camp balance, for both sessions, will be automatically debited from the same credit or debit card on Monday, July 3. 2023. The card must have an expiration date of 08/2023 or later.
Cancellations and transfers will not be granted for nonattendance.
- Cancellations before Friday, May 12th will have a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between Saturday, May 13th and Monday, June 26th: $150 (deposit amount) forfeited; camp fees refunded.
- Cancellation on or after Friday, June 26th: if camper/teen's spot is not filled by the start of camp, no refund will be given. If the spot is filled, deposit and 50% of camp fees will be forfeited and remaining fees refunded.
Camper Registration: Coming Soon! Registration is online only, and involves is a two-step process:
- Enrolling at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg and paying camp fees.
- Completing the Registration JotForm. This registration form includes camper information such as emergency contact information, as well as program waiver agreements and policies. A link will be included on your registration receipt.
2023 Online Registration - SOLD OUT!
2023 JotForm Registration Form
Please note submitting a JotForm without first registering at the link above WILL NOT secure your spot.
2023 Teens Program Application (Deadline is Friday, March 3, 2023)
- Session One: Wednesday, July 26 - Sunday, July 30 (5 days, 4 nights) - SOLD OUT!
- Session Two: Sunday, July 30 - Saturday, August 5 (7 days, 6 nights) - SOLD OUT!
- Teen Leadership Program: Those selected will be required to stay for both sessions. - Applications are being accepted!
- Campers are welcome to attend both weeks, though please note each session must be registered for separately. Campers will not need to return home between sessions.
- Campers: Entering Grades 4 – 9
- Teen Leadership Program (CITs & TILTs): Entering Grades 10 – 12
Click the image above for the EC Camp Ravencliff Parent Handbook.
Teen Leadership Program
EC Camp Ravencliff's teen leadership program offers students entering grades 10-12 a unique experience to foster professional development while still enjoying everything Camp Ravencliff has to offer. Each program has their own Director dedicated to their development, wellbeing, and making sure their experience is an amazing one.
Counselors in Training (CIT's) will be assigned to a cabin to assist the lead counselor in all aspects of cabin life. These teens should be those who aspire to be counselors one day, who enjoy hands on activities with younger youth, and who are excited to try their hand at leading groups in activities, songs, skits, etc.
Teens in Leadership Training (TILTs) help to facilitate different camp areas from daily activities, to mealtime, to campfire and more. They help Staff during activity periods lead games, sports, crafts, etc. TILTs also help out around camp with special projects, led by their Director.
Teens selected for either/both programs will be role models for campers, work together with their peers, and receive support and personal development from camp staff.
Limited space is available in the teen program. All those interested should complete this online form:
Submissions are now CLOSED. Interviews will take place in March/April with final selections in April/May.
There will be 2 meetings for those selected for the Teen Leadership Program. These meetings will be mandatory and failure to attend may result in the loss of their spot. These meeting dates and times will be sent to those selected for the program.