Ditch the workout; join the party!
What is a Zumba fitness class like? It’s a very exciting dance party atmosphere full of Latin and international music. You’ll forget you’re working out with the sexy but simple moves to dance music like Cha Cha, Salsa, Reggaeton, Rumba and more. Best of all, you don’t need any previous dance experience!
It’s fun and effective, using interval training combining fast and slow rhythms for an effective aerobic workout while at the same time targeting your legs, abs, glutes and arms. The workout is basically watch and follow. The moves are repeated often enough for you to catch on and they’re not complicated. The routines are repeated week after week with additions every now and then to spice things up even more!
Register for a Month of Zumba:
1) CLICK HERE to register online.
2) Register in person at the El Cerrito Community Center during normal office hours.
3) Pay by cash or check (payable to the City of El Cerrito) in person on-site before class.
Register for Monthly Auto-Enrollment & Payment Option (Auto-Debit):
1) Read, Follow Instructions, Complete and Submit the Automatic Credit Card Authorization Form by email or to the El Cerrito Community Center, 7007 Moeser Lane, El Cerrito, CA 94530.
Enroll as a Drop-In:
1) Register in person at the El Cerrito Community Center during normal office hours.
2) Pay by check (payable to the City of El Cerrito) in person on-site before class.