LOGGING INTO WEBTRAC
Click to access our registration site www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg
- If you have NEVER registered for any activities or reserved any facilities with the El Cerrito Recreation Department, choose "Create Account" and follow the instructions on screen.
- When entering your information, if you receive a pop-up "Duplicate Check" this means you already have an account in the system.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 559-7000 our office for assistance.
- If you have done any business with the El Cerrito Recreation Department in the past but do not know your username and/or password, click the Sign In/Register button at the top right of the screen. On the next page utilize the “Forgot Username?” and "Forgot Password?" tools.
- Enter the email address associated with your account, click “I’m not a robot”, then click submit. If you are unsure which email address is linked to your account, please contact us.
- The "Forgot Username" tool will send you an email containing your username.
- The "Forgot Password" tool will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you DO NOT receive an email with your username/password or if you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call (510) 559-7000.
- Please note:All participants being registered for a program must be listed on your account with their correct birthday.
- To add family members to your account, log-in to the system and click on "Update Household" located in the main page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen
- Click “Add New Member” to add a new household member.
- Click “Add New Contact” to add a new emergency contact.
- Hit Save after entering in all their information.
- If a family member is already in the system but a birthday is not listed or wrong, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their information and a staff member will update that information in your account. ALL FAMILY MEMBERS MUST HAVE A BIRTHDAY LISTED IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES.
CLASSES / SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
Once logged in, click on any of the boxes in the photos (i.e. “Classes & Activities” or “Summer Camps”) depending on which type of program you wish to register for.
You can find the class/camp that you are looking for in a variety of ways:
Type in the activity number from our rECguide (use only the first six digits, exclude the dash and following two digits. For example search 721313 and NOT 721313-01). You can alternatively type a complete keyword in the activity search (ex: Harding, NOT hard) and click "Search".
You can also try using any of the other criteria along the left-hand side of the screen to narrow your search. Keep in mind that using too many may eliminate certain classes from the results.
- Once you find the activity you are looking for, click on the description box to drop down and see the options.
- Hover over the selection box to see if there is availability.
- If there is availability, the pop-up will say “Add to Selection List”. Click on the box to add the activity to the “Selected Items” bar (and eventually the cart).
- If the class is full, but there is a waitlist option, the pop-up will say “Add to Waitlist”. Click on the box to add the activity to “Selected Items” bar.
- If the class and waitlist are full, or the class is cancelled, a shopping bag will appear where the box is.
- Once selected, a bar at the very bottom of your screen (the “Selected Items” bar) will appear and you can add the activity to your cart by clicking “Add to Cart”.
- If you want to enroll into multiple camps/classes, repeat steps above until they all appear in the “Selected Items” bar and then click “Add to Cart".
- If you are registering more than one person, you can put all of the classes into your selection list. You will assign household members to the classes later in the process.
- Click “Add to Cart” which is the "Selected Items" bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose which member of your household you are enrolling into your selected activities.
- In the next screen, read the waiver, click “I agree with the above*” then click Continue. This will need to be done for each participant.
- IF ENROLLING IN SUMMER CAMP:
- At the top of the screen under “Billing Option” there is a drop-down menu where you will select if you want to pay in full or pay by auto-debit.
- If selecting auto debit, fill out the credit card information below.
- A test transaction of $1 will appear to verify that your card is valid, it will be refunded automatically before you check out.
- With auto-debit, you will pay the deposit for each camp during check-out.
- You will need to check off the waiver and billing option for each camp/class that you are enrolling into.
- IF ENROLLING IN SUMMER CAMP:
- In the shopping cart, click “Proceed to Checkout” to finish and pay, or “Continue Shopping” to add more activities.
- Complete checking out with appropriate credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express only).