- Your Government
- City Departments
- How To Support
How you can support
PLANS FOR GIVING
Fundraising is an important part of our service mission as many of our activities and services depend on donations to provide direct service to older adults in our community. Tax-deductible contributions from individuals and groups are gratefully acknowledged. Cash donations can be made monthly or annually during our November Fundraising Mail Campaign. Supporters and backers of our programs and services give back to the community by choosing to:
- Honor the memory of a loved one or give in memory of those who have touched their lives.
- Celebrate joyous occasions with special gifts to honor births, birthdays, weddings, promotions, anniversaries and retirements.
- Leave a legacy by making planned gifts that ensure our continued success with bequests, life-income gifts, trusts and life insurance.
- Give gifts of stocks.
Cash gifts can be made by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit cards accepted). Bequests of cash, appreciated property, securities, real estate or life insurance can be made out-right in a trust. Consult your attorney to make bequest provisions in your will.
If you would like more information, contact the El Cerrito Recreation Department by calling (510) 559-7000 or email email@example.com.
- Costa Cafe Lunch Program Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Driver
- Alzheimer's Respite Program
- Technology Volunteers (lead workshops, provide tutoring)
- Greeter/Class Check-in Volunteer
- Special Events
- Teach a class (Reach out to staff and propose a class you are interested in teaching - fitness, technology, book club, art, flower arranging, cards, etc.)
For more information, call (510) 559-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.